Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Breakfast 'Date' with my hero... :)

My Cheeky Hero... :)
Hari ni genap seminggu dah hantar Rayyan ke rumah Kak Ton (jiran selang 3 buah rumah), his new nanny after our maid 'lari'! Syukur Alhamdulillah, Allah mudahkan juga urusan bila Kak Ton sudi babysit Rayyan. Rasa lega juga dalam hati sebab jiran sendiri yang kita memang kenal yang tolong jaga.

Hari pertama je dia tak nangis, hari kedua dan seterusnya, sampai hari ni, dia nangis dengan sedihnya bila Ibu tinggalkan dia kat rumah Cik Ton. And without fail, tears came out from my eyes as well after I left him. But today, Ibu dah kuat sikit, sebab berjaya tak nangis lepas hantar Rayyan. Alhamdulillah... may Allah continue to give me strength and may Allah ease the pain in my heart every time I had to leave Rayyan there. And may Allah soften dear Rayyan's heart and give him comfort and happiness staying with Cik Ton... Amin...

This morning, (before sending him to Cik Ton's), we had a fun breakfast together. We had French Toast, Baked Beans, Omelette's, and Boiled Sausages. Rayyan ate only the sausages with mayonnaise, and he enjoyed them! And I enjoyed just watching him... :D






He loves mayonnaise so much, just like his Kak Long Keena. Oh Allahu Akbar, suddenly misses Keena so much! She's been staying at Nenek Arah & Atok Karim's house since Sunday with beloved cousin Kakak Ain & Abg Iman. Hope she's fine and happy there... :D

In Quest of Reaching 'Solehah', For the LOVE of Mighty ALLAH...

No comments:

Post a Comment