Tuesday, December 21, 2010

LADIES' DAY OUT (err... plus 2 little men...)

The 2 Little Men happily smoking it out! - Rayyan & Imran -



This will be casual entry for I'm still looking to find the best way to present my newborn blog! Kalau sebelum ini bahasa saya berlenggok cantik (pada saya lah, mungkin ada yang rasa otherwise... ) kali ini saya nak try bercerita secara casual pula... ;)

This was last week's excitement, 14 Disember 2010. My youngest sister, Efa, successfully finished her Art Paper for SPM on Monday, 13th December 2010. So, to celebrate that, (yup, just to celebrate her successfully finishing her SPM!) my sister, Ean, treated all of us for a movie! Yeay!

So, all of us; me, Mak, my sisters - Ekah, Ean & Efa, my daughter - Keena, (all ladies), my heroes - Rayyan & Imran (2 little men), were off to Mid Valley at as early as 10 a.m to watch 'Rapunzel' (as per Keena's request!) scheduled at 11.45 a.m. We were quite worried to bring in Rayyan & Imran, worried that both of them will get cranky, and disturb the other audience. But we bring them in nevertheless and tawakkal to Allah. Alhamdulillah, both of them behaved quite well. Imran got cranky a bit because he was sleepy, so his mama, Ekah, brought him out of the cinema for a while to get him to sleep. Rayyan slept on his Nenek's lap halfway through the movie and woke up at the end of the movie. (bertuah punya anak, lucky you were not counted as 1 seat! Hehe..) We enjoyed the movie very much! And i'm very much impressed with my mom, yang turut sama enjoy the movie as much as the rest of us. Thank you, mak, kerana bersama-sama tolong layan cucu-cucu mak! :D

After movie, we were heading to Kenny Rogers, when we came across lotsa giant bears!!! Here are the pictures...

Rayyan & Ucu (Efa)

Rayyan & Kak Long Keena



Rayyan: Hello Mr Bear, may I sit at your lap, please? :)

Rayyan getting comfy @ Mr Bear's lap... :D

Ateh Ean with Imran, Ibu with Rayyan, mak a.k.a nenek & Keena


We had so much fun, Alhamdulillah. I sure hope we can do this more often... :)

In Quest of Reaching Solehah, for the Love of Allah...

2 comments:

  1. Hey sister... I was there too... Where's my pics???

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. sorry sis, i have none of your pics in my phone camera... :P

    jgn sedih, nnt pinjam pics ean and upload them here... :)

    ReplyDelete