Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Keena & Cerita Hantu...





I seriously dont know where she got this from. Suka sangat tengok cerita hantu. Sedangkan Ibu dan Ayahnya not a fan of cerita hantu at all! That's our Keena... ;D

So, just to entertain her and make her happy, I agreed to bring her to watch 'Hantu Kak Limah Balik Rumah', after she begged me for a while. So, I took the day off (I wasn't in good mood to be at office anyway... :P) and brought Keena to Alamanda.

We had a good laugh watching the movie. After movie, we had A&W for lunch and Keena asked for a new pair of shoe (as usual!). I agreed but with a condition that she must never leave SOLAT and learn to sleep in her own bedroom (without fuss!). And as usual also, nak kasut baru punye pasal, she agreed to my conditions. I hope she commit to her promises this time!

She also asked for a story book which I never say NO to. This time, she picked a novel "Pindah Rumah", and this is the first time she actually picked a novel. Biasanya beli buku cerita kanak-kanak je. I smiled to myself thinking - 'dah besar dah anak dara ibu, dah tak nak baca buku cerita kanak-kanak, nak baca novel!' :)

All in all, we had a GREAT time together, Alhamdulillah. I pray to Allah that not only Keena had a fun day out with me, but she learnt something too. 

Reaching out for 'Solehah', for the LOVE of Mighty ALLAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment